Here are some of our extraordinary C3 Summit past speakers:
President & Chief Executive Officer
Egypt & North Africa
His Excellency Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Bahrain Foreign Minister
General David H. Petraeus
US Army, Retired;
Former Director, Central Intelligence Agency;
KKR Global Institute
Managing General Partner and Co-Founder
Pitango Venture Capital
Robert D. ("Bob") Hormats
Kissinger Associates, Inc.
Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor
Al Habtoor Group
Center for Career Development
Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
Tamara Cofman Wittes
Senior Fellow - Foreign Policy
Center for Middle East Policy
HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Tala bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Member International Advisory Committee
National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
President of Engineering & Construction
Consolidated Contractors Company
Ambassador William Roebuck
US Ambassador to Bahrain
General Wesley K. Clark, (ret.)
Wesley K. Clark & Associates, LLC
Dr. Henry Kissinger
Kissinger Associates, Inc.
Former Secretary of State
United States of America
Ambassador Leslie Rowe
Office of Global Health Diplomacy
U.S. Department of State
Chief Executive Officer and President
U.S.-Saudi Arabian Business Council
Ambassador Mohammed Al Hussaini Al Sharif
Chief Representative to the United States
League of Arab States
Ambassador Frances D. Cook
Sultanate of Oman
Ambassador Joseph Westphal
US Ambassador to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Past year's C3 Healthcare Summit has been supported by weekly, live radio broadcast (reaching an audience of 500,000 listeners and 20 million social media users) and featured two, half-hour segments, every week, of specific attendee and client "profiles."
- "The event was impressive and I look forward to next year!"
Neil Cohen, Attendee, Director Business Development, Defense Group Inc.
- "We had a very favorable response with potential clients and made lasting connections."
Ryan Van Amburgh, Sponsor, Director of Corporate Services, Migrate America
- "The venue was classic and the participants were insightful world leaders in their fields. Your conference has certainly put the MENA region of the world on the Kansas radar."
Thad Geiger, Speaker/Sponsor, Kansas Department of Agriculture
- "Thank you for the excellent C3 Summit. It was informative and inspirational. Bravo!"
Joaquin Trujillo, PhD, Attendee, Hellas Investment Group LLC
- "Congrats on a wonderful event! I had a really great time, met some wonderful contacts and learned a lot during the sessions. Job well done!"
Samantha Gouy, Sponsor, Communication Coordinator, AECOM
- "Thank you for a wonderful conference last week. It was extremely helpful to those of us looking to work overseas in the not too distant future!"
Lisa A. Boyd, Attendee, Co-Founder & CEO, Partnership for Sustainable Living
- "Truly, one of the best events I've attended in quite some time for Middle East networking."
Roberta Becker, Attendee
- "A most impressive, timely event. The speakers and panel participants were all first-rate, providing attendees with an exceptional professional experience and engagement opportunity."
Bill Keppler, Attendee, Former U.S. Department of State, Diplomat/Trade Advisor
- "The C3 Summit was quite a worthwhile, valuable event, which thoroughly defined the new paradigm in U.S.-Arab Relations. Not only did I learn from the various speakers' topics, but also too was the networking opportunity a success - especially with so many important people from the global community present and available to each other at the same place and time."
Arnold Ceglia, Attendee, Cargo Trans, Inc.
- "The participants at C3 Summit are such that I would find much interest to continue the dialogue beyond the conference itself. When you listen to the speakers, the message is clear, technology and innovation are going to change the face of the Middle East. The best thing to do in the Middle East today is to invest in the internet space and the youth."
Chemi Peres, Speaker, Managing General Partner & Co-Founder, Pitango Venture Capital
- "I'm here at C3 Summit and can't think of a better place for networking and learning what other businesses are doing and hearing from others that are as interested in the region as we are. I am looking forward to many more C3 events like this. The whole notions of community, of collaboration and of commerce—what could be better, it's really a terrific opportunity!"
Jane Garvey, Speaker, North American Chairman, Meridiam Infrastructure
- "This is a great effort by C3 Summit to bring people together. I've talked to people from Israel, Egypt, the UAE, Pakistan and have made significant relationships. I would love to see it come to other countries and other cities, especially Chicago."
Mohammad Adil Khan, Attendee, President, US Halal Association, Inc.